IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ALL AUCTION BIDDERS
These notes and the auction terms and conditions are contained in the auction catalogue and online at www.agentspropertyauction.com or call 01661 831360. All potential buyers and their legal representatives are advised to read them prior to bidding. All reasonable efforts have been made by the auctioneer, vendor and Partner Agents to ensure that the properties in this catalogue are described fairly. It is important that prospective buyers satisfy themselves in regards to any aspect of the lot prior to bidding..
- Particulars of Sale: Potential buyers should take full responsibility to check and confirm the particulars of the sale and to satisfy their own requirements regarding the accuracy of all details, measurements, locations, boundaries, leases, searches, photographs, plans and condition of property. All measurements, areas and distances referred to are approximates.
- Price Guides: Price guides are not necessarily figures at which a property will sell but are intended solely as an indication and must not be relied upon by potential buyers as a valuation. The price guides are subject to fluctuation prior to auction and interested parties are advised to confirm the price guide for variations. The final reserve price on any property may exceed or be below the published guide. Where price comparables and rental incomes are quoted they are believed to be fair but are to be used for guidance only and their accuracy can not be guaranteed.
- Option 1 Terms & Conditions: On the fall of the gavel contracts are deemed to be exchanged and the successful buyer must immediately pay a 10% deposit (subject to a minimum of £3,000). Completion must occur in 28 days. Legal Packs are available to view prior to bidding and it is recommended that potential buyers view these and consult a legal representative prior to bidding taking particular notice of any Special Conditions of sale.
- Option 2 Terms & Conditions: On the fall of the gavel the buyer must place a £3000 non refundable deposit with The Agents Property Auction Limited, exchange of contracts must occur in 28 days and completion in a further 14 days.
- Administration Fee: Applied to each lot is a non refundable Administration Fee of £400 plus VAT (£480.00) which is payable by the successful buyer in addition to the deposit.
- Deposits:Deposits may be paid by cheque, bankers draft or by prior arrangement into the Client Account of The Agents Property Auction. Unfortunately cash cannot be accepted. Proof of identification in the form of photographic ID (ie passport or driving licence) a utility bill and Solicitors details are required at the time of paying the deposit.
- Remote Bidding: If you are unable to attend the auction, bidding is available remotely by telephone or proxy bid. The Remote Bidding Form is provided in the auction catalogue, online www.agentspropertyauction.com under heading ‘Ways to Bid’ or call 01661 831360.
- Sales Agreed: Where a sale is agreed prior to the auction, at the auction or after the auction, auction terms and conditions apply. Vendors may choose to accept an offer prior to the auction and withdraw the property from the sale. It is recommended that all potential buyers confirm the specific lot they are interested in is still included in the auction sale. The auctioneers or vendors cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred against lots that are withdrawn or sold prior.
- Amendments to Catalogue: An addendum will be displayed at the auction showing any alterations to the information contained in the catalogue. It is the buyers responsibility to check this prior to bidding.